My trip to Korea (2005 - 2009) was a personal journey to discover what life is like on the other side of the world. Stateside now and having found the love of my life, this blog is sure to go quiet for long stretches at a time but may see a sprinkle of disjointed topics, thoughts that pass through my mind, and perhaps bits and pieces of being in love with my husband. Welcome!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
it's not what you think
so stop being jealous and snarky, people
... plus,
even if it is what you think, it's my life and i'll live it anyway i want, thank you very much.
i'm thankful that those who love me, love me
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Am I one of the people who is being jealous and snarky, or am I one who loves you, for whom you are thankful?
2 comments:
Am I one of the people who is being jealous and snarky, or am I one who loves you, for whom you are thankful?
look inside your heart. do you see me? i can see me there.
Post a Comment