Saturday, November 26, 2005

Stop the Insanity!

It's 3:00 am and I should be sleeping right now, but for the 2nd night in a row "they" are jack hammering the sidewalk just outside my building ... in the middle of the night. WHY? Why can't they do this during the day? How is anyone sleeping through this? Last night they pounded away for a 1/2 hour during which time I could not sleep - the ear plugs that I use nightly were no match for the sounds that permeated the room. Tonight they've been going at it for over an hour. This is insane Korea! Stop doing that!

Anyway, Thanksgiving at the USO was okay. Turkey was dry and the sweet potatoes tasted weird. I brought my camera and forgot the SD card, woops! Today I went to the War Memorial of Korea. Every Friday at 2pm they have an Honor Guard Ceremony. It was spectacular. Check out my photos on Flickr. This is my favorite photo of the day.

Honor Guard Ceremony
[Members of the Women's Army Corps after the Honor Guard Ceremony at the War Memorial of Korea.]

No comments: