Wednesday, November 09, 2005

All Dressed Up and Someplace Else To Go

Well I'm dressed and ready to go to my first day of three (unpaid) training days at my school. I leave in 7 minutes. And I can't help but feel like I wish I had just gotten dressed to go someplace else. Someplace that made me happy. Someplace that got me excited and enthused. Someplace that felt right for me.

I start teaching Monday next week and I don't even have my E-2 yet. Anyway, I don't care about that. Maybe then I'll be caught or turned in and made to leave the country. Then I can start my "alone journey". The one that I know I must travel before I find my answers.

Some of the things I think may be in my future: working on a farm, delivering mail in rural America, working for a garden center or in landscaping.

No comments: