Friday, December 29, 2006

Xmas Dinner with Jonga

I was playing around with the video feature on my camera and with YouTube ... and with Jonga and her food. Here's a clip I recorded of Jonga, clearly showing that her food tastes SO much better when it's hurtling straight for her vs. just sitting all boring-like in her food bowl. As you can see, the video is turned side-ways. Anyone have any information on how to rotate the video?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

turn your monitor clockwise 90 degrees. i find this to work very well

Steve said...

cute as can be .. like a little shame! why didn't you talk more - I could hear the audio. What a nice treat for the morning! Mom

Anonymous said...

Whopps! I meant like a little SHEMA! Mom

Janice said...

that sis ooo KWOOL! how great to hear your voice! keep that video rolling....

Anonymous said...

american accent, what american accent??