Well I had my first showing tonight and it went really well. A very nice couple came and toured the house and they seemed really interested. They have not meet with lenders yet so in real estate business, "they are not serious buyers". But I'm ever hopeful! Another showing is scheduled tomorrow night and I have two more phone calls to return in the morning (as long as damned Comcast is up and running then I can make the phone calls - we have VOIP). Tonight I was nervous and even forgot to have small talk with them before I sent them on their self-guided tour while I went out on the deck. But all ended well. I cannot believe that I'm actually going to sell this house - this house that I imagined living in for the rest of my life ... well at least for the rest of my 20s and 30s.
Every other moment not consumed with the focus of selling my house, I find myself wanting to escape into thought and imagination on my upcoming adventure in Korea. Oh- Seoul is fifth on the list of most expensive cities worldwide in which to live (Tokyo and Osaka, #1 and #2 respectively; New York, #13). This is a picture of LanguageWill, my soon to be employer.

You can check out more pictures of LanguageWill.
No comments:
Post a Comment