Friday, June 10, 2005

Insider's View

I've been in contact with the English teacher working at the teaching institution in Korea that I am pursuing. He offered answers to my questions and then some. And I've pretty much read his entire blog too - which was a great insider's view of ... well, the inside. Basically it's a good deal. Paid on time, boss won't screw me over, students okay, 30 hours per week, little paperwork, time for fun and exploration. His recommendation was to take the job. He is leaving after his year of duty and I, most likely, have been targeted as his replacement. The teaching institution is a small one that is not even 2 years old. ... hummm ... [start of worry] ... I wonder if he's been paid to paint a better picture of the situation to lure the next teacher? Well that's really paranoid and I have a basic level of trust in this guy's email because it rings true to his blog, which definitely is not in any way endorsed by the institution. ... [end of worry] I put to rest the suspicion and now I'm psyched! Things are moving along really well. I paid off my car and will pick up the title today at DMV (I'm sure easier said then done).

Anyone dig either of these hairstyles? I'm in the market for a new hairdo for my trip to Korea.

No comments: