Monday, June 23, 2008

been six days

what if i have to leave to get over the best mistake i ever made?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you don't think of it as a bad mistake so where's the problem?

Soo said...

The problem is, for which I wish there were a different solution, that eventually the negatives out weighed the positives. Despite how positively positive the positives were, I could no longer enjoy them as the negatives starting taking shape and multiplying. And for something that already had an imposed pre-defined expiration date, I saw no gain in sticking around to have all the glorious memories replaced by miserable ones. At the time of this writing, the ratio is 3:1 in the favor of glorious memories and I’d like to take that deal home with me so that when I go to sleep at night I have a smile on my face and not pain in my heart.

Soo said...

what would you have done sarah?

Anonymous said...

i understand - there's no such thing as the perfect relationship.