Saturday, March 01, 2008

yes it is

a friday night

and i'm at home posting on my blog

=)

11 comments:

Soo said...

holy crap look at the time stamp on that blog post.

Soo said...

oh nevermind. it's not that significant. they don't record the seconds.

okay, time for me to switch activities.

Anonymous said...

Reading your blog invigorates me. Well, not the Quicken part, but the aikido, the hiking with study cards, and the language learning goals do. You did the right thing with Mr. Brazil. His resistance of flexibility is telling. I'm interested in what J-nice, J-man, Anonymous and bluewave have to say.

ßlϋeωãvε said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ßlϋeωãvε said...

Friday night and I'm at home posting on someone else's blog. Lol!

And waiting for proposals. ;)

Hi Sue's Momum. =)

Anonymous said...

this is a non hand test

Anonymous said...

just a name, no URL this time

Soo said...

mom, you can leave a comment without having a Blogger account (and thus another password) ... to leave me a comment on my blog, select "Name/URL" option (don't put anything in the URL field) and then leave you comment and it should act the same way as you remember from the last times you left comments without having a Blogger account. give it a try next time.

Steve said...

What's going on that you have to delete comments?

Anonymous said...

It's pretty stupid to expect a woman to show up at an apartment on the first date.

And not every Friday night can be exciting. It looks like you are having an adventure anyway. :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry it's taken so long to add my comments at the "request" of Mom. Well, of course, Mr. Brazil does not deserve your time. I did not read the Quicken part. I admire your drive to study. And Aikido has always interested me, too. Janice and I were considering joining somewhere a few months ago, but decided against it...more because of the commitment required and the driving distance to the nearest dojo (I hope I spelled that correctly).