these days i've been thinking about leaving korea while at the same time thinking about how i can stay longer.
i often catch myself looking around my room and wondering how much of this life that i've accumulated over the past 3 years here in korea would go back with me.
i wish that i knew what i was supposed to be doing with my life so i can get on with it.
what was i meant to be doing at 32?
5 comments:
dancing!...you were meant to be dancing at 32 ;)
Well, I talked to God, and she said that you were SUPPOSED to be C.E.O. of a very large corporation, but, girl, did you screw THAT up! So like Janice says, I guess you should be dancing instead. Listen to the Bee Gees' "You Should Be Dancing." I get all of my direction in life from the Bee Gees. For instance, they told me, "Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother, you're stayin alive, stayin alive." So I just stay alive, and, damn, I am doing such a great job!!!
Here ya go!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6ccjD_hfSk
Janice is confused by comment, so if you are too, please ignore it. I make no sense.
jay-sun, you're a Bee Geenius!
Daanciing... Yeah!
Post a Comment