I found this writing on a piece of paper in a book:
When I touched you there, it was electrifying. I felt your chest and the firmness of it and how your soft cotton tee shirt hugged your shape, the way I wanted to. Your raised pecs felt meaty as my hand gently stayed pressed against your warm body in the valley of your sternum …
… 1, 2, 3 seconds long …
It ought not be there, I think to myself.
… 4, 5, 6 seconds long …
I look at you. Your eyes are closed and a look of relaxed happiness lay across your face.
… 7, 8, 9 seconds long …
My lingering hand and I remember the comfort and pleasure of sensual touch.
… 10, 11, 12 seconds long …
This is too long and cannot be longer. I’m not prepared to acknowledge that I have these feelings or do anything more about them. I remove my hand as quickly as I placed it on you … and decide to channel these electric impulses into this note.
The book belongs to me.
6 comments:
Do you mean the book now belongs to you since your find, or did it belong to you and you found the note in your book? If the later was this writing from a clooooose friend? If so TMI.
In any case it would make a good opening line for a great story.
both of those are highly possible scenarios, as are others not mentioned. keke
my.lips.are.sealed. ;-P
the rest of the story remains a mystery...
=)
The puzzle...... I’m not prepared to acknowledge that I have these feelings or do anything more about them.
mom and dad, you guys are so loyal. ;-) did i imagined that you two would be my commenters (first two, to boot) on this post: nope.
LOL
When you touched me there, it was electrifying. I felt your fingers map the contours of my chest, caressing, sensing the beating of my heart. Your hair felt so soft against my face, your scent so inviting, your warmth comforting...
... 1, 2, 3 seconds long ...
Please leave your hand there, I think to myself.
... 4, 5, 6 seconds long ...
Through eye lashes I catch you looking at me intently. Your face is beautiful, your eyes pools of longing. I'm happy.
... 7, 8, 9 seconds long ...
I'm trying to remember the last time I experienced the pleasure and intimacy of sensual touch...
... 10, 11, 12 seconds long ...
...when as quickly as you placed your hand there, you remove it. I'm taken aback but I don't show it ... I wish I was braver to ask "Why?" Perhaps I'll write a note and leave it somewhere for you to find.
Mom!? is that you?
very, very clever, that comment was.
Post a Comment