My trip to Korea (2005 - 2009) was a personal journey to discover what life is like on the other side of the world. Stateside now and having found the love of my life, this blog is sure to go quiet for long stretches at a time but may see a sprinkle of disjointed topics, thoughts that pass through my mind, and perhaps bits and pieces of being in love with my husband. Welcome!
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Nami Island Videos
several video clips from our trip to Nami Island joined together in one video.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey! How come bluewave hasn't commented on what ADORABLE parents you have! And hey broinlaw... surely these videos cause some new-age, esoteric remarks to come to mind … I mean if you can tell a lot about someone by knowing whether they are a NASCAR "fan" … how much more can you tell watching them ride through mud puddles on a motorized scooter. I’m hummfed! (Ooo… I hope that isn’t a bad word.)
You can tell a lot about someone by whether or not they ride a motorized scooter while visiting their daughter at Nami Island. It's a generalization, of course, but it's quite the opposite assumption regarding that of NASCAR fans.
4 comments:
Hey! How come bluewave hasn't commented on what ADORABLE parents you have! And hey broinlaw... surely these videos cause some new-age, esoteric remarks to come to mind … I mean if you can tell a lot about someone by knowing whether they are a NASCAR "fan" … how much more can you tell watching them ride through mud puddles on a motorized scooter. I’m hummfed! (Ooo… I hope that isn’t a bad word.)
Hello "Queen Beautiful Hair",
Oh I have commented...just not here. :D
You can tell a lot about someone by whether or not they ride a motorized scooter while visiting their daughter at Nami Island. It's a generalization, of course, but it's quite the opposite assumption regarding that of NASCAR fans.
mom, you are so funny and totally adorable! and you've some good moves too! hard to believe that was the day you fell ill, unfortunately.
bluewave, clever ...
broinlaw, yeah, i was shocked to see her spark right up when offered to take a ride on the scooter. she took off, let me tell you!
Post a Comment