Friday, July 13, 2007

bogged down

the end of semester is near
so semester-end activities are here
letters to parents required
online dating temporarily mired


Dear Parents of [name w/d],

I am very happy to know your daughter, [name w/d]. It has been a joy to see her develop her skills and learn more. [name w/d] outperforms the other students at her level. She always participates in class by answering my questions, performing class activities and listening well during story time. [name w/d] is a model student. She enjoys singing English songs and working in the student book. She is alert and attentive during class and can easily follow directions given in English. I am especially proud because [name w/d] consistently volunteers answers to each and every question that I ask the group. She is an enthusiastic student during English class and her class attitude is always positive.

Please encourage [name w/d] to continue working hard at learning English and to continue answering questions I ask during class. This will advance her speaking abilities. She has very good potential to become even more comfortable with the English language. I will continue to teach and assist [name w/d] as she develops her English abilities.

Overall, [name w/d] is a bright student and her English proficiency is progressing very well. It is a pleasure to know [name w/d].

Sincerely,
Susan [name w/d]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell [name w/d] that I am proud of him/her, too.

Anonymous said...

KAMSAMIEDA

ßlϋeωãvε said...

Can I be your student? ;)