My trip to Korea (2005 - 2009) was a personal journey to discover what life is like on the other side of the world. Stateside now and having found the love of my life, this blog is sure to go quiet for long stretches at a time but may see a sprinkle of disjointed topics, thoughts that pass through my mind, and perhaps bits and pieces of being in love with my husband. Welcome!
Sunday, October 15, 2006
If I were Rash ...
If I were going to make a rash decision, can you guys guess what I would do?
5 comments:
Lol, isn't one rash decision a month enough for you (ie. buying a webcam you didn't want!)? :p
I won't be the voice of reason on this one as I know you like doggies, but...
oh sue she is adorable! just like you! what a wonderful addition to your family. i cant wait to find out what you decide!
__Y__ | __N__
_____ | __x__ (Tim)
__x__ | _____ (Jan)
I'm leaning to one side. Stay tuned.
Boshingtang... just kidding.. I'll stop!!!!!
-Tiburon140
So, are you buying dog food now?
Post a Comment