My trip to Korea (2005 - 2009) was a personal journey to discover what life is like on the other side of the world. Stateside now and having found the love of my life, this blog is sure to go quiet for long stretches at a time but may see a sprinkle of disjointed topics, thoughts that pass through my mind, and perhaps bits and pieces of being in love with my husband. Welcome!
Monday, October 31, 2005
Happy Halloween
Today is Halloween - my first holiday away from home (as long as you don't count Columbus Day on Oct 10th) and I'm not homesick stricken. In fact, I'm enjoying the fact that Seoul has just a few Halloween-related odds and ends and costumes for sale at only a handful of stores here and there. I'm not inundated by Halloween merchandise spilling over from every shelf, corner, box, rack, store window, and nook and cranny like I know is happening in Woodbridge and all of suburbia USA. I think trick-or-treaters will be going door to door in the apartments of Trump Tower - not sure about the Studios, but I have my camera ready just the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment