My trip to Korea (2005 - 2009) was a personal journey to discover what life is like on the other side of the world. Stateside now and having found the love of my life, this blog is sure to go quiet for long stretches at a time but may see a sprinkle of disjointed topics, thoughts that pass through my mind, and perhaps bits and pieces of being in love with my husband. Welcome!
Monday, February 23, 2009
don't give up
I so need to consult with a therapist on something.
I think I'm on the verge of discovering something new that will help me be the better me that i want to be.
that would be brilliant ~ so when you say "today" would that be my today or your today ... just kidding. i'll get with you tomorrow to book an appointment =) xoxo
How much better could you possibly get??? We need to talk - I promise I wont give you unwanted advice .... I just would love to know what is going on in your pretty little head.
4 comments:
i have an opening in my schedule today if you need to make an appointment. ; )
that would be brilliant ~ so when you say "today" would that be my today or your today ... just kidding. i'll get with you tomorrow to book an appointment =) xoxo
How much better could you possibly get??? We need to talk - I promise I wont give you unwanted advice .... I just would love to know what is going on in your pretty little head.
mom thank you for being my mom~~ let's get coffee sometime ... in june. LOL ;-p
Post a Comment