Monday, September 15, 2008

watch this

finally, after long last I freed 2.6 GB worth of hard disk space on my computer.

I had been keeping the video AMERICA: From Freedom to Fascism by Aaron Russo so that I could watch it one more time before I tossed it. if it hadn’t had such a huge footprint I would have kept it for future reference. I first got this video more than a year ago. it takes a strong stomach to watch so I had to wait until I was up to watching it again, and today I was. I’m shocked and stunned by what's presented, even the second time around. It has to do with American citizen’s constitutional rights. I encourage all my friends and family to watch it too to find out what's happening to America.

here's the website with more info about the documentary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you don't love it, leave it!

Oh, wait. You did leave it.

I'm just kidding. Being a little Colbert-ish.

I am anxious to watch this. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.