This blog wouldn't be a true representation of my experiences here in Korea if I didn't express my negative emotions ...
I hate Korea!
Right now I can't wait to go back to the States next month to get away from the air pollution. I'm recovering from the worst cold or flu that I have ever experienced in my life - lasted a full two weeks and affected my eyes, ears, nose, throat, lungs, skin, energy level and spirit. I'm sure that's why I'm looking at Korea with gray-colored glasses these past few weeks and also why I have a long list of things that I hate about Korea, like pushy ajummas (they may look like meek, frail, decrepit and harmless little old ladies but watch out! they'll mow you down like a bowling ball charging down the alley forcing its way through the pins), ... and ... well ... I just decided that I don't want to list all the others things I hate about Korea. I'm too tired. It's better to think positive thoughts anyhow, I guess.
Can't wait to see my family and friends in June. My sister and Jason are getting married!
5 comments:
I don't like to hear of friends being so ill, especially ones that are in foreign countries. Makes me feel so helpless.
All I can do is send big virtual hugs. :)
At least you have the wedding as a goal to look forward to...
we will make you all better when you get here! then in september when your lease runs out, you can come back and live with me and jason in virgina and we can open a coffee shop, therapy station, doggy day care, lawnmowing service, and DJ Business. We can call it...."Just Ask...We'll Find a Way To Make It Happen!"
I hate that you hate Korea right now but I know that this experience has been more than I ever thought it would have been for you...
And as always, I will support you no matter what! Maybe you can jet off to some other country if we can't convince you to live with us...the world is yours my dear sister...
To Tim and Jan - thanks guys! It feels very good to read your caring and supportive messages.
Jan, your "Just Ask ... We'll Find a Way To Make It Happen!" idea is so totally what I love about you!!!!
"If you have a problem, and no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the...
Just Ask...We'll Find A Way To Make It Happen team!
* A-team theme music plays *
:D Can I be Face Man with the cool Corvette? Haha!
bluewave~ I think you might just be on to something~ with your stunning photos, i would be honored for you to capture the ad and star in it too! You handsome devil you!
Post a Comment