My trip to Korea (2005 - 2009) was a personal journey to discover what life is like on the other side of the world. Stateside now and having found the love of my life, this blog is sure to go quiet for long stretches at a time but may see a sprinkle of disjointed topics, thoughts that pass through my mind, and perhaps bits and pieces of being in love with my husband. Welcome!
Monday, December 12, 2005
Current Temperature in Seoul
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hello Its me Anonymous.
Just finished reading your "FIRST VISA RUN". Boy was I relieved to find out that it wasn't a plastic card spending spree. It was the other visa. I had to smile many times and even laugh at your musings and life experiances. When did you learn to write so well. Stay safe and tell MAtt I said hello
Just finished reading your "FIRST VISA RUN". Boy was I relieved to find out that it wasn't a plastic card spending spree. It was the other visa. I had to smile many times and even laugh at your musings and life experiances. When did you learn to write so well. Stay safe and tell MAtt I said hello
2 comments:
Hello Its me Anonymous.
Just finished reading your "FIRST VISA RUN". Boy was I relieved to find out that it wasn't a plastic card spending spree. It was the other visa. I had to smile many times and even laugh at your musings and life experiances. When did you learn to write so well. Stay safe and tell MAtt I said hello
Hello Its me Anonymous.
Just finished reading your "FIRST VISA RUN". Boy was I relieved to find out that it wasn't a plastic card spending spree. It was the other visa. I had to smile many times and even laugh at your musings and life experiances. When did you learn to write so well. Stay safe and tell MAtt I said hello
Post a Comment