My weekend was quite eventful but unfortunately, not so great. I had my first Match.com 'horror' experience (I'll spare the details) so I've been taking a step back from everything to understand the lesson; ya live and learn and move on. It would be easy to give up on the process but I don't want to do that. However, if I never met another pathological liar (and his girlfriend!), that would be absolutely fine by me. I understand these dates from hell are a rite of passage for online daters, so I do feel a bit wiser, but I won't lie, beyond the hurt of being lied to (and being lied about), it depresses me to know that scumbags really do exist and advertise themselves as completely normal and available.
Ok, that will be the end of that.
Moving on with my new philosophy: expect nothing and just be myself. Not easy but already proving to be effective!
No comments:
Post a Comment