Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Survey Says?!

  1. Four jobs I have had in my life

    1. Babysitter
    2. Volleyball Score Keeper
    3. Professional Services Engineer
    4. Dog Walker

  2. Four (or five) movies I could watch over and over

    1. Parenthood
    2. Dirty Dancing
    3. A Few Good Men
    4. Mannequin
    5. Footloose

  3. Four places I have lived

    1. Woodbridge, VA
    2. (Hapjeong) Seoul, Korea
    3. (Yongsan) Seoul, Korea
    4. nowhere else

  4. Four (or six) TV shows I love to watch

    1. Grey's Anatomy
    2. House
    3. The Office (US)
    4. Colbert Report
    5. The Daily Show
    6. Family Guy

  5. Four places I have been for vacation

    1. Virginia Beach, VA
    2. Hilton Head, SC
    3. Ozark National Forest, AR
    4. Great Smokey Mountains, TN

  6. Four web sites I visit daily (or often)

    1. CNN International Edition
    2. The Choson Ilbo (Korean Newspaper for Foreigners)
    3. Interactive Bus Route Tool for Seoul
    4. PostSecret

  7. Four of my favorite foods

    1. 감자탕 – Kamjatang – boiled pork backbone and potato soup
    2. 삼겹살 – Samgyeopsal - grilled pork slices wrapped in lettuce and other yummy goodies
    3. fruits (whatever is in season - watermelon, strawberries, cherries, kiwi, nectarines, apples)
    4. soft serve ice cream

  8. Four places I would rather be right now

    1. soaking in a bath
    2. sweating my ass off at the gym doing cardio and weights
    3. in bed sleeping
    4. in cary, nc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Four people the newlyweds would love to see living in Virginia:

1. Janice
2. Jason
3. Susan
4. Susan's lover